The all New revolutionary Meybo HSX frame is the fastest frame in the Meybo range. The Worldcup winning HSX geometry is now available with all new factory features in a Carbon version! It boasts optimal power transmission and the ideal combination of stiffness and handling. The ultimate tool to get the best out of every race.
LIGHTER, STRONGER AND STIFFER…
Meybo HSX Carbon frame features include:
- UD Carbon Formed Tubes;
- 30% more stiffness, instant faster;
- 1.5 tapered headtube;
- Wide BB368 EVO bracket (Pro 21,5 and up) for optimal stiffness (For 24 and 30mm spindle cranks) BB86 For 24mm Cranks in Expert and Expert XL;
- For Flat mount disc brake system;
- Meybo solid chainstay with fixed 15mm rear drop outs;
– Ensure you always the same Chainstay length whatever gear you run!
– Easy, fast and straight mounting of your rear wheel!
- Brake line through the frame;
- Meybo chain tensioner system;
- Meybo integrated seatclamp system;
- 7005 CNC 15mm rear axle;
- Frame derailleur ready;
- Can be run with OS wheels;
- Size Pro 22.5
Approved by Former World Champion Twan van Gendt!
Meybo HSX Carbon Fiber Frames should ONLY be installed by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to follow instructions will void warranty and may damage frame, which could lead to loss of control, injury or death. NEVER ride a cracked or broken frame!
Damaged carbon fiber can fail suddenly and without warning, causing injury or death. Carbon Fiber can conceal damage from impact or crash. If you suspect your has been crashed or impacted, stop riding immediately and have professional bicycle mechanic inspect the frame damage.
The Meybo HSX frames are made for standard seatpost with a maximum length of 150mm. Using a longer seatpost will void the warranty and may damage the frame!
Meybo HSX Carbon Fiber Frames are intended for BMX racing only. BMX Racing is inherently dangerous and can cause serious injury or death. The frames meet AND axceeds all CPSC and EN Testing standards including EN 14781.